Sunday, June 29, 2008

My CVS trip ~ 6/29

Well, I knew things wouldn't go according to my plan (see blog below), but I am very happy with the way things ended up. :)

I made 37 cents by buying all this!

Here is how I did it:

(1) 24-pk Gold Emblem purified water - on sale thru Monday for 2.99
(2) boxes Kashi cereal - 2/$5.00
(1) Clairol Natural Instincts hair color - 5.99
(2) CVS mens after shave conditioner - @ 2.59 ea
(2) Coppertone water babies face stick - @ 4.99 ea
(1) Nutter Butter package of cookies - 4.49 (B1G1)
(1) Honey Maid Graham crackers - free (B1G1)

Coupons used:
$5/30 from email from CVS
$1 off Gold Emblem water from card scanner
(2) $2 off Kashi cereal (printable online)
(2) $2 off CVS skin care product (from Beauty Handbook, also found at www.iheartcvs.com in the Printable Coupon section
(2) $1 off Coppertone found at a Coppertone display in-store a couple of weeks ago (thought those would come in handy!)
$1 off Honey Maid Grahams (peelie from a package I got a couple of weeks ago)
$4 off Natural Instincts from coupon insert in newspaper a few weeks ago
$12 in ECBs

Total OOP: $.63 !!
ECBs received: $13.00! 2.00 from buying two CVS mens after shave, 1.00 from Natural Instincts, 10.00 from Coppertone (I was happy to see that the face sticks did work with the deal!)
So... after ECBs, CVS paid me 37 cents to get all of that. :) I love CVS!!







No comments:

PayPerPost sign-up (Get paid to blog!)